Bull’s Bridge Golf Club
71 Bull’s Bridge Road, South Kent, CT 06785 | (860) 927-7135
Lead Coach: Paul Ramee, Jr.
The club’s 400-yard range provides six bunkered greens as targets and a triple-tier grass teeing ground plus synthetic-turf tee space for practice in any weather. Unique features include fairway bunkers to hit from and uneven lies (in the teeing area) to practice tricky situations. A practice putting green near the first tee is maintained to replicate green speeds on-course.
- Private Lessons/Coaching (Complete Coaching Solution; Driving; Long Game; Short Game; Putting; Course Management)
- New Student Assessment (3 Hours)
- Titleist Performance Institute Screenings & Programs
- ShotByShot.com Complete Game Analysis
- Custom Club Fitting (Wedge Fitting; Driver, Fairway Metals/Hybrids; Irons; Full Bag Solution)
- V1 Video Analysis Software
- Edufii Cloud-Based Coaching Platform
- FlightScope X2 Video Launch Monitor
- SAM PuttLab Analysis & Training System
- MySwing Pro, a 17-sensor 3D Analysis System